This crossword was created by kt with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
3. n. Remains, dregs, remainder.
9. adj. Childish, juvenile, immature, callow.
10. adj. Of or relating to a remaining or lingering trace of something previously present; residual, lingering, enduring, remaining.
13. n. Anything that indicates what is to happen; augury, foretokening: omen.
17. n. The scientific study of feces. The chemical analysis of excrement (for medical diagnosis or for paleontological purposes). Scatological: adj. Of or relating to excrement or its study.
18. n. Extreme exaggeration; overstatement.
20. n. Dislike for; loathing [of], distaste [for], hatred [of].
22. n. Structure, construction.
23. adj. Able to discern and distinguish with wise perception; wise, sage, perceptive, erudite.
25. v. To refuse to have anything to do with; reject, cast off, disclaim, disavow, renounce.
26. adj. Scornfully or bitterly sarcastic; scornful, mocking, derisive, satirical.
28. adj. Bizarre, ugly, gross, monstrous, misshapen.
32. v. Dry, dehydrate, parch. Desiccated adj.
36. n. Fossilized excrement.
38. n. Light or frivolous chatter. Banter.
40. adj. Resounding, resonant, booming, echoing, reverberating.
41. castings n. Indigestible remnants of an animal devoured whole by an owl and later regurgitated.
42. v. To prove to be wrong; disprove, controvert, contest, deny, counter.
43. n. Children, offspring, descendents.
1. n. A deliberate motion or gesture; expression, sign, signal, token.
2. adj. Having a strong odor; aromatic, fragrant, malodorous, stinking, smelly.
4. n. Sleep, sleepiness, drowsiness.
5. adj. Covered with small scales; scaly, squamous.
6. adj. Health inducing; beneficial, helpful, salubrious, constructive.
7. adj. Unpleasant smelling; foul, putrid, rank, fusty.
8. adj. Speed; enthusiasm, readiness, promptness, rapidity.
11. adj. Of limited duration; fleeting, brief, temporary, momentary, transitory, ephemeral, evanescent. n. One who stays for only a short time; transitory, fleeting.
12. v. Protest, object, reprove, complain.
14. n. A noxious or poisonous atmosphere or influence; murk, pall.
15. adj. Quarrelsome, confrontational, belligerent, truculent, contentious.
16. adj. Aware [of], conscious [of], vigilant, mindful [of].
19. adj. Necessary, obligatory, mandatory, essential. n. Something that is indispensable; a requirement.
21. v. Formulate an utterance; express, phrase, imply.
24. adj. Tolerant, non-judgmental, understanding, lenient.
27. adj. Undergoing decomposition of animal or vegetable matter accompanied by fetid odors; rotting, decomposing.
29. n. Excrement, dung.
30. n. Recovery; salvation, rescue, liberation.
31. n./v. Repartee, wit, chitchat, mockery, teasing, persiflage.
33. n. One who or that which foreruns and announces the coming of any person or thing; portent, omen, foretokening, augury, herald.
34. n. A written or spoken statement that is flat, dull, or commonplace; cliché, banality, insipidity.
35. adj. Severely painful or acute to the spirit; moving, emotional, touching, affecting.
37. adj. Various, mixed, miscellaneous.
39. v. Condemn, criticize, disparage, belittle, deprecate, vilipend.