This crossword was created by kt with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
2. [to] v. To cease to resist; yield, submit, surrender.
6. v. To suit, match, or be appropriate. To fit with.
7. adj. Peaceful calm serene restful. Tranquility n. Tranquilize v.
8. n. Quality of being sacred or sacrosanct.
11. adj. Having cadence or rhythm; regularly repetitive.
12. [to] adj. Following; succeeding, ensuing, successive, consequent, after.
13. v. To ask or question. Query n. A question.
14. v. To curtail the courage of; discourage, dismay, deter, dispirit, dishearten.
17. n. Dignified or magnificent display; splendor, display, showiness, ceremony.
18. adj. Hanging, swinging, depending, drooping.
21. adj. Taking immediate advantage of opportunities.
24. v. To usurp the place of; displace, supersede, replace.
26. adj. Having numerous overlapping folds; Intricate, complicated, elaborate complex.
27. adj. Incapable of or resistant to bending; inflexible, stiff, firm, unyielding.
29. n. Medicine, drug, prescription.
33. n. The quality of appearing to be true or real.
37. n. A state of extreme agitation; commotion, tumult, confusion, mayhem.
39. n. Inclination [to, for], proclivity [for, to], affinity [for, to], predilection [for], fondness [for].
41. adj. Imbued with passion; emotional, fervent, passionate.
42. adj. Fertile, prolific, fruitful, nubile.
43. n. Image, figure, carving, model, statue, sculpture.
44. adj. Arising from inherent qualities or tendencies without external cause; unprompted, unplanned, impulsive.
47. adj. Composed of elements with different properties; varied, assorted, various, mixed, non-uniform, dissimilar.
51. adj. Having or marked by repeated cycles; episodic, intermittent, sporadic, cadent.
52. n. Profusion, plenty, wealth.
53. n. Resistance (in a liquid) to flowing; thickness, stickiness, glueyness, tackiness.
54. n. Arrangement of parts or elements; relationship.
55. v. To destroy completely; ruin, undermine, threaten, destabilize.
1. adj. Occurring as an unpredictable or minor side effect.
3. n. The part of the scull enclosing the brain; head, braincase.
4. adj. Plentiful; copious, abundant, generous, bountiful.
5. v. To make something greater, larger, or more extensive; enlarge, expand, enhance.
6. v. To undergo decay, esp. in a wound; inflame, infect, corrupt, irritate, aggravate.
9. adj. False, bogus, fake, counterfeit, imitation, unauthentic.
10. adj. Excessive, unwarranted, extravagant.
15. v. Disturb, excite, perturb, trouble, disconcert.
16. adj. Inevitable, unavoidable, inescapable, inexorable, indisputable.
19. n. A dispute between parties holding opposing views; disagreement, debate.
20. n. Eloquence, lucidity, articulacy.
22. n. A person with exceptional talents or powers for a particular age; genius, phenomenon.
23. adj. In accordance with general consensus or practice; predictable.
25. n. Exact correspondence of form on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane or about an axis point; regularity, balance, equilibrium. Symmetrical adj.
28. adj. Suited or right in space and time; fitting, appropriate, favorable.
30. n. Depravity, baseness, vulgarity.
31. v. To praise or admire excessively; fawn on, flatter, elevate, worship.
32. n. Tension or strife resulting from a lack of agreement; dissension, disagreement, conflict, friction.
34. n. Double-dealing; deceit, deception, disloyalty.
35. adj. Tousled, unkempt, untidy.
36. v. To treat with medicine; dose.
38. adj. Having a strong odor; aromatic, fragrant, malodorous, stinking, smelly.
40. n. Expression of disapproval; condemnation, contempt, scorn, disparagement, opprobrium.
45. adj. Unaffected by disturbance; calm, unruffled, tranquil, peaceful.
46. v. To disclaim responsibility for; deny, renounce, disown.
48. v. To escape or avoid; dodge, skirt.
49. adj. Peculiar to some specified country or people; prevalent.
50. adj. Baseless, erroneous, unfounded, false.