This crossword was created by kt with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
2. n. Agreement after a quarrel.
4. n. Limb, addition, attachment, adjunct, member, accessory.
8. adj. Arrogant, condescending, proud, conceited, snooty, self-important.
9. adj. Fearless, adventurous, brave, courageous.
11. adj. Not habitually solitary or living alone; social, sociable, outgoing.
12. adj. Quick to recover; flexible, tough, durable.
14. v. To work together; join forces.
17. adj. Dependent upon events or outcomes not yet determined; dependent [upon, on], conditional, subject [to], reliant [on, upon].
20. adj. Characterized by hatred of humans; unfriendly, antisocial, hostile, malevolent.
21. n. Honesty, decency, the state of being unimpaired; soundness.
24. adj. Elaborately, extensively ornamented; complex, highly wrought, complicated, flamboyant.
25. v. Shorten, abridge, reduce, truncate, curtail.
26. adj. Respectable due to age; respected, revered, honored, admired.
27. adj. Patronizing, disdainful, haughty, arrogant.
28. v. To descend to the level of another; stoop, deign, patronize.
32. adj. Talented beyond one's age; gifted, intelligent, talented.
33. adj. Withdrawn, hermit-like; solitary, unsociable, secluded.
34. adv. Attentively.
35. n. An assembly of persons or things; collection, company, group, assemblage, crowd, host.
36. adj. Friendly, helpful, kind, caring, benign.
37. adj. Short-lived; transient, impermanent, ephemeral.
38. n. Trust among friends; amity, solidarity, comradeship.
39. n. The ability to recover quickly; pliability flexibility toughness spirit.
1. adj. Watchful, alert, reticent, concerned, troubled.
3. adj. Out-of-place in time;
5. n. Present, time being.
6. adj. Agreeable; friendly, good-natured, harmonious.
7. adj. Harmful, destructive, inimical, detrimental.
10. adj. Hard-working; industrious, assiduous, meticulous, conscientious.
13. n. Anxiety, fear, apprehension, consternation, foreboding.
15. n. Act of refraining from. Abstain [from] v. Abstemious adj.
16. v. To observe carefully; inspect, examine, analyze.
17. n. A sweet preparation such as candy.
18. n. Theory requiring proof; supposition, proposition, assumption.
19. n. Opponent, adversary.
22. n. Short account of event; story, tale, yarn.
23. adj. Hateful, resentful, ruthless, vengeful, fractious.
29. adj. Wealthy; lavish, luxurious, magnificent, sumptuous, affluent.
30. adj. Pertaining to beauty; artistic.
31. n. One that lives on vegetation.