This crossword was created by kt with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
3. adj. Irritable, grouchy, ill-tempered, irascible, querulous.
4. adj. Undiminished, unreduced.
8. n. Indigence, poverty, destitution.
10. n. Meal, banquet, buffet, feast, collation.
11. n. Inclination [to, for], proclivity [for, to], affinity [for, to], predilection [for], fondness [for, of].
12. v./n. To render ludicrous by imitating the language of; caricature, satire, spoof.
14. n. The chief of a tribe or race who rules by paternal right.
15. v./n. To have the intention of doing; profess, purpose
16. n. A statement or doctrine seemingly in contradiction to the received belief; contradiction, inconsistency, irony.
17. n. A scholar who makes needless and inappropriate display of his learning; sophist.
18. n. A fiendish or riotous uproar; chaos, bedlam, uproar.
1. adj. Excessively sparing in the use or expenditure of money; thrifty, frugal, miserly.
2. v. To read or examine with great care; to observe.
3. adj. Doctrinaire, sophistic, finicky, arcane.
5. adj. Of or relating to the sense of taste.
6. n. A majority (not really -- the greatest number of votes cast for one of three or more candidates, but not a majority of total votes cast)
7. n. Fear of open spaces.
8. n. The writing-paper of the ancient Egyptians, and later of the Romans.
9. adj. Consisting of or related to money; financial, fiscal, economic.
13. adj./n. Formed after one's father's name. A name formed after one's father's name.
14. n. Sorrow for a sin with desire to amend and to atone; contrition, repentance, remorse.
15. n. Treachery, disloyalty, deceit, betrayal.
16. n. A remedy or medicine proposed for or professing to cure all diseases; cure-all, solution.