This crossword was created with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
4. adj. Glowing, radiant, luminous, shining, refulgent.
6. adj. Active during the day.
7. adj. Of, related to, or active during dawn and dusk; twilight.
8. v. Weigh down, impede, burden.
9. adj. Characterized by noisy violent outcry; voluble, raucous, vocal, strident.
10. n. Craze, wave, epidemic.
13. adj. Adequate, ample, satisfactory.
15. n. A full body rotation on point of toe or ball of foot in ballet.
18. n. Ability, capacity, competence, effectiveness, efficaciousness, performance, potency.
20. n. Vision, sight, show, scene, exhibition.
22. n. Rigidity, strictness, firmness, thoroughness, accuracy. Rigorous adj.
24. adj. Jarring, dissonant, inharmonious sounds or music.
25. n. One opposed to government; revolutionary, rebel, radical.
26. adj. Legal, judging, court, trial, official, sensible.
28. n. Salt water.
30. de deux n. A dance for two, especially in ballet.
32. adj. Peculiar, odd, weird.
33. n. A short heavy curved sword with nautical connections.
36. adj. Active during the night.
38. adj. Of or relating to violent opposition to established authority; subversive, treasonable, rebellious.
40. n. One who loves archery.
43. n. A solo vocal piece with accompaniment as in an opera.
44. n. Presentation of memorized material in public performance; recital, presentation, performance.
46. n. Insincerity, duplicity, sanctimony.
47. v. Bring forth, obtain, extract, educe.
49. adj. Opposed to rule or government; radical, rebellious, chaotic, lawless.
50. adj. Fully informed, aware, conscious; mindful.
51. n. Satire, parody, mockery.
52. v. Charge, accuse, censure.
53. n. Boredom, monotony, dullness, boredom.
54. n. Refinement.
55. n. Collection.
1. adj. With or having the same center.
2. adj. Whimsical and unpredictable; impulsive, erratic. Caprice n.
3. v. Relinquish, abandon, desert, renounce.
5. adj. Messy, disordered, disorganized, entropic, muddled, confused, hectic.
9. adj. Lively, energetic, cheerful.
11. v. Dig out, search for.
12. adj. Meticulously accurate; thorough, precise, meticulous, scrupulous.
14. n. The quality or state of being inexplicable; unexplainable.
16. adj. Modest, humble, unpretentious.
17. adj. Made up of combined elements from diverse sources; assorted, diverse, miscellaneous.
19. adj. Quarrelsome, argumentative, fractious, controversial.
21. v. To formulate movement sequences as in dance; design, plan, direct.
23. n. Junction, crossroads, juncture.
27. v. Emulate, mimic. Imitation n. that which is made as a likeness or copy.
29. v. Guess, hypothesize, conjecture.
31. n. Suppression of expressed ideas; expurgation, bowdlerization.
34. n. An ample or adequate supply.
35. n. Overdone pretentious speech or writing; pomposity, pretentiousness.
37. adj. Accepted, traditional, conventional.
39. n. Exuberance, liveliness, energy, verve.
41. n. Seclusion, separation, segregation.
42. adj./n. Puzzling, obscure, enigmatic, mysterious.
45. n. Peacekeeper, peace lover.
48. n. Meal, banquet, buffet, feast, collation.