This crossword was created by kt with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
3. n. Finger or toe. Also a number.
6. adj. Inclined to do works for the benefit of others.
7. n. A large basket with a cover.
11. v. To put on (clothing), dress in.
12. n. The state of being kind or charitable.
13. n./v. An expression of approval; praise, honor, tribute.
14. adj. Unfortunate, ill fated, luckless, wretched, miserable.
15. adj. Challenging; demanding, taxing, difficult, tricky.
16. n. Limb, member, adjunct, attachment, accessory.
20. adj. Having sticky or gluey properties. Adhesive n. something with adhesive properties.
21. adj. Enormous, huge, gigantic, massive, vast.
22. n. A state of misfortune or ill fate; hardship, difficulty, danger, affliction.
24. adj. Of or related to drama and the theater; theatrical.
26. v. To suit, match, or be appropriate. To fit with.
28. adj. Extremely hungry; voracious, famished, starving, rapacious.
30. adj. At the same time.
31. n. Monetarily rewarding. profitable productive.
32. v. To flood, inundate, overflow. Deluge n. A flood.
33. v. To foretell, foresee, augur, presage, portend, predict.
36. adj. Unessential, extra, excess.
37. adj. Arousing pity; pathetic, pitiful, wretched.
41. n. A repetition of part of a musical or dramatic work in response to requests from the audience.
43. n. Diligent, industrious, hard-working, persevering.
46. adj. Easily misled; credulous; susceptible, innocent, trusting.
48. n. A belittling comparison; deprecation, distaste, opprobrium, derogation.
49. adj. Intentional, purposeful.
50. adj. Lavish, luxuriant; extravagant, opulent, spectacular.
51. v. To dominate by excluding others.
1. adj. Hairy.
2. v. Hit, punch, pound, strike, batter.
4. adj. Deceitful, insincere, devious, dishonest.
5. n. A forested area in its natural state.
7. n. The base 16 numbering system, commonly used in conjunction with the binary numbering system and associated devices.
8. v. To confine to a specific type of role in theater according to type; stereotype, classify.
9. adj. Joyful, glad, ecstatic, jubilant.
10. n. Boldness, fearlessness, overconfidence, foolhardiness.
17. adj. Thin, withered, gaunt.
18. v. To increase in size; extend, magnify.
19. adj. Sharing a common boundary; adjacent, neighboring, contiguous.
23. v. To mimic, copy.
25. adj. Wandering, traveling, peripatetic, nomadic.
27. v. To spurt, eject, emit.
29. v. To ask or question. Query n. A question.
30. adj. Beyond what is necessary or sufficient; extra, surplus, redundant, excess.
34. adj. Rich in detail; ornate, complex, intricate.
35. adj. Bizarre, ugly, gross, monstrous, misshapen.
38. n. Nose, snout, trunk, antenna.
39. n. A readily obvious pretense or parody; farce, travesty, make-believe.
40. adj. Disposed to believe without due consideration; gullible, trusting.
42. v. To wander from, turn aside, stray from; deviate.
44. v. Past tense of verb to speed.
45. v. To discourage, daunt, dissuade, prevent.
47. n. The high range of the voice.