JUSTIN C. GRUELLE
Color by Elizabeth A. Russell and Denis Titchenell
Copyright © 1981 by Theosophical University Press
Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 81-52615
Every time your birthday comes round, you know that since your last birthday you have gone all the way around the Sun, and are starting to do it all over again.
I hope you'll like Peter, and make believe you and Peter are just the same -- maybe you are.
Every boy and girl can get the Big Year, if they just know how to ask, and their questions are good questions. Because each of you has an Uncle Peppercorn too, and though he is very small, he is very very important.
- You May Call Me Uncle Peppercorn
- Build a Snowman, Peter!
- Grrmph! Peter, Grrr!
- I Have to be Somewhere Else Soon
- But You Do Babble, Don't You?
- It All Has to be Washed
- It All Comes from the Root, You Know
- You've Got Something Very Precious
- I'm Getting Very Sleepy
- I'm Going to Take You Back Now
Last Modified Wednesday, 01-Apr-2009 15:56:48 PDT
Copyright © 1997 Abacus