Note: These are exercises used in classroom and online courses. See the Abacus-es Classes page.
Many contain intentional errors to be fixed. Be sure to look up vocabulary terms as needed.
Grammar Playsheet 3
Circle the errors in the following.
- To Einstein, Rupert and I, its all relative -- weather the stone hits the window or the window hits the stone.
- My hovercraft is full of eels. There always getting into the yogurt. Less eels would be nice.
- Why are all you're soldiers laying in the sink? Your going to have to clean them all up.
- They're aren't enough researches showing that good grammar is important for politicians.
- It wasn't I who put the cheese in the dishwasher. It was just laying on the plate I put in.
- Mom saw Rupert and I stuffing the musk oxen behind the refrigerator.
- "You're too and a half pounds of potting soil is setting right in the middle of the breakfast table. Whom should we make clean that up?" "I don't know. Whom do you think should clean it up?"
- "There's thousands of little frogs in the kitchen." "No they're ain't. There's much less than a thousand."