Note: These are exercises used in classroom and online courses. See the Abacus-es Classes page.
Many contain intentional errors to be fixed. Be sure to look up vocabulary terms as needed.
Error. Count file "/home/abacuses/abacus-esx.com/sat/xpronounreference.count" not writable or non-existant.
Identify errors and fix them.
- After constructing the elaborate pasta nativity, the fioriettini windows worked beautifully, but the linguine thatch had to be propped up by the calamarata donkey.
- Gladys was the kind of person who vastly underestimates the milkman and the amount of confusion they can cause.
- Unable to extract the squid from the vacuum cleaner, breakfast consisted only of eggs and aging Braunschweiger.
- Uncle Cuthbert is really very very diligent on Saturdays, though it is rarely appreciated when he forgets to replace the furniture or leaves the cat in the hamper.
- Each student participating in the relativity gala should have their clocks, scales and measuring tapes handy.
- Many people vaguely accept relativistic phenomena as part of the cotton-candy experience, but, Rupert contended that it wasn't due to stickiness so much as the color of the confection. .
- One is rarely so thoroughly inspired by a meal of his own creation as Rupert was with the Chili Tapioca.